Looking for mind-blowing Chocolate quotes and Captions for Instagram? We got ya!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. This helps keep the content on this site free.
Maybe you own a Chocolate shop, maybe you want to share a reel to IG about the Chocolate you’re devouring in the moment.
Or maybe you just wanna let the whole InstaVerse (I made that up just now 😁) that you’re crazy about Chocolate.
Either which way, we’ve compiled a long list of Chocolate quotes and Captions for your Instagram feed, Bio or profile that is sure to get you noticed and even followed on IG.
This is the sort of question posed by Chocolate lovers who are desperate to share their love for this great tasting diary snack but don’t know exactly where to start from.
To create the perfect captions and quotes for Chocolate on Instagram, there are certain guidelines for you to follow.
Instagramers who follow these tips eventually get the hang of being able to whip up tantalising posts at a moment’s notice.
Here are some tips to guide you:
Everyone comes to Instagram to be entertained.
So a boring profile will backfire quicker than you can spell C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E!
As you think about writing your captions and quotes, keep it in mind that you need to make them exciting and funny.
Due to the multitude of information available to consume on the internet, attention spans have become a rarity on social platforms.
For the best effect, you don’t want to write an epistle about your Chocolate experience. You want to chronicle it in a punchy, short sentence that hits home.
Try and shot for 100 words at the very maximum. If you can keep it shorter.
Eating Chocolate of any kind, especially Dark Chocolate is quite a feeling.
If you can describe this feeling in very apt words that can convey the imagery to your readers succinctly, my oh my.
They would read your piece on Instagram and will feel their stomachs rumble with the desire of savouring your Dark Chocolate.
Bio ideas for a Chocolate lover
So you’ve just set up your Instagram profile and you’re thinking of the perfect bio that will communicate your love for Chocolate, yeah?
Still following our three guidelines above, here are a few ideas you could use:
- Bio: Chocolate lover here. DM me if you got some free Chocolate to share!
- Bio: Lover of all things Dark & Chocolaty
- Bio: Here lies the Chocolate Chef of Instagram.
- Bio: Chocolate Eater. Buy me a Bar and we could be brothers!
- Bio: Consumer of Chocolate and Lord of the Bars
- “You can buy any Chocolate you like…as long as it’s Dark Chocolate!”
- “Dark and lovely 😍”
- “If only I had abs like a Chocolate bar 🍫”
- “I hear to get abs that look like a Chocolate bar, I have to lay off on these Chocolate bars 🍫”
- “Chocolate is addicted to me, not the other way around”
- “Eating too much Chocolate is bad for you, they said. How about I just melt it and drink it, then?”
- “He who finds Chocolate finds a good thing”
- “I used to have a chocolate problem. Then ate some. Problem solved!”
- “All this talk of humans settling on Mars…if there’s no Chocolate on Mars I ain’t going!”
- “Let’s protect planet Earth. Chocolate doesn’t exist elsewhere!”
Are you a Chocolate lover like moi? Here are few captions and quotes you can use to add some delicious to your Instagram posts:
- “Music soothes my mood…but I prefer Chocolate…it works faster.”
- “If your Boyfriend doesn’t buy you Chocolates, dump his A*s!”
- “Never trust a girl who doesn’t like Chocolate.”
- “The only thing better than a friend, is a friend who brings Chocolate along 😁😋”.
- “I have a serious Chocolate problem! Please (don’t) help!”
- “What do you call a person addicted to Chocolate? A CHOCOHOLIC!”
Of course, for you to seek out ideas for short Chocolate captions for Instagram, it means you’re following our tip number two above which preaches about making your captions short and punchy.
Here are some of the best short Chocolate captions that pack the biggest punch:
- “Lord of the Bars”
- “The Dark Chocolate Rises”
- “Game of Bars”
- “Don’t rush it; Savor it”
- “Melting in my mouth”
- “You make me melt.”
- “Dark and lovely”
- “Chocolate Chief of Instagram.”
- “Chocolate is addicted to me”
- “What divine indulgence is this”
Captions & quotes for Chocolate Business
So you’ve decided to delve into the sales of Chocolate.
You’ve got yourself a brand new Instagram business page and you’re set to start dishing out posts.
Just one thing the matter…you can’t seem to find riveting captions that will arrest the stomachs of your potential customers.
That’s where we come in!
Behold! Some truly genius ideas of captions and quotes for your Chocolate business:
- “Taste the difference! [Your business name]’s Chocolates is King of them all!”
- “People be talking smack about Chocolate. FYI, Chocolate comes from a tree. That means, Chocolate is a plant!”
- “Forget m&m’s! This is the real deal! Place your orders now!”
- “Click the link in our bio to get yours now!”
- “Why salivate when you can have yours? Send us a DM to order yours now!”
- “Don’t just stand there eyeballing our delicious Chocolate delights. Slide into our DM and get yours delivered right to your doorstep”.
- “There’s no such thing as too much Chocolate. And that’s why we’re giving 20% off our Chocolate Candies to the first 20 people to share this post”.
- “You can’t buy happiness…but you can certainly buy Chocolate! Click the link in our bio to buy yours now”.
Are you getting ready to post about your Chocolate cake on Instagram?
Whether you’re trying to sell it, whether you’re eating it or you just want to let your followers know that you’re crazy about Chocolate cakes, here are the best captions & quotes for you:
- “The way it melts in your mouth is simply Heavenly!”
- “A slice of pure deliciousness!”
- “Expert Advice: Keep a fork with you at all times, just in case you see a Chocolate cake”
- “When in heartbreak, eat a cake.”
- “A slice of Delicious dipped in Dark Chocolaty beauty”
- “For goodness sake, just eat some cake!”
- “It’s cake O’ clock, guys!”
- “The only thing better than cake is more cake.”
I hope you guys got all the inspiration and ideas to help you craft your perfect Instagram caption.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Follow Richeelicious on: