Looking for delicious food quotes & captions for instagram? You’ve arrived at the best place!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. This helps keep the content on this site free.
Whichever Zip code in the United states you’re based, we’ve compiled a long list of food quotes and Captions for your Instagram feed, Bio or profile that is sure to get you noticed and probably increase your followers.
To create the perfectly instagram-worthy captions and quotes for food on Instagram, there are certain guidelines for you to follow.
Instagramers (people who use JaffaGram) who follow these tips eventually get the hang of being able to whip up captivating posts at a moment’s notice.
And why am I, Chef Richee, the best person to hold your hand through this scrumptious journey? Because asides from doubling as a food-obsessed, Chef/Eater by day, by night I also run a Social Media Agency which gives me first hand knowledge into the world of “doing it for the Gram”.
Here are some tips to guide you:
Tip #1: Try to make it hilarious…at least a little bit.
You may protest that you’re not a funny person, but are you going to quit on me? Just like that?
I thought so.
Truth is that everyone comes to Instagram to be entertained. So therefore, a boring profile will backfire quicker than you can spell President Donald Trump backwards.
As you think about writing your captions and quotes, keep it in mind that you need to make them exciting and funny.
Tip #2: Keep it short and sweet
Information overload is a real thing, guys.
Due to the multitude of information available to consume on the internet, our attention spans have become a rarity on social platforms.
For the best effect, you don’t want to write an freaking chapter about your food experience. You want to chronicle it in a punchy, short sentence that hits home.
Try and shot for 50 words at the very maximum. If you can, keep it shorter.
If this were Facebook, I guess you could pour out your heart but each social media platform is different. Instagram has a different set of rules and so does Twitter, Tiktok bla bla bla. Get it?
Tip #3: Make it so freaking vivid they can taste it…virtually.
Eating food of any kind, whether they be quarantine food, lunch, dinner, Italian or whatever, is quite a feeling.
If you can describe this feeling in very apt words that can convey the imagery to your readers succinctly, my oh my.
They would read your caption on Instagram and will feel their stomachs rumble with the desire of licking their smartphone screens.
So you’ve just set up your Instagram profile and you’re thinking of that perfect first post that will communicate your love for food to your thousands of adoring followers.
Still following our three guidelines above, here are a few ideas you could use:
Captions for food made by me
- Food lover here. DM me if you got some free food to share!
- Lover of all things Dark & Chocolaty
- Here lies the Cake King of Instagram.
- Food Eater. Buy me a Restaurant and we could be brothers
- Consumer of Chocolate and Lord of the Bars
So you’re not just a Food Eater, you’re also good in the Kitchen. Good for you! Here are some ideas of cooking captions for Instagram you can serenade your followers with:
- As a car needs to drive; I need to cook. Period.
- My favourite place is the Kitchen.
- The Kitchen is my office
- It’s Cook O’clock!
- Cooking is love made edible
- Eat. Sleep, Repeat.
- Cars needs fuel; I need food.
- Food is addicted to me, not the other way around.
- A balanced diet is comfort food on my plate.
- Life is uncertain. Eat food first.
- I want a guy to say the e magic words to me: “I brought food”.
- Life is short so grab a Shortbread
- I like hashtags because they look like Waffles.
- I just want someone to look at me the way I look at food.
- A slice of pie without cheese is like a kiss without a squeeze.
- Music soothes my mood…but I prefer food…it works faster.
- Never trust a girl who doesn’t like food.
- The only thing better than a friend, is a friend who brings Cake along.
- There’s no such thing as too much food.
- When in heartbreak, eat a cake!
Are you about to consume the most foodgasmic lunch meal the Instaverse has ever seen? Here are some captions for you:
- We found love in a hopeless plate
- To live life to the fullest, you have to fill your stomach to the fullest first.
- When life hands you lemons, give them back. You deserve Pizza.
- The only thing better than posting about food is eating it.
- The only thing better than food is more food.
Are you a Pizza, Spaghetti, or Gelato fan? Let’s rant about our favourite Italian food on Instagram with these quotes and captions:
- You can eat any food in the world…as long as it’s Pizza.
- There’s no better feeling in the world than a warm box of Pizza on your lap.
- Life is like Gelato. Enjoy before it melts.
- There is nothing more romantic than Italian food.
- Every time I see a plate of Pasta, my heart beats faster.
- I know what I want for dinner. I’ve been thinking about it since lunch.
- Cooked dinner in 2 hours. Devoured it in 2 minutes.
- After dinner I take no prisoners – all leftovers are fair game!
- My favourite thing to make for dinner is dinner reservations.
- If ice cream for dinner is wrong, I don‘t want to be right.
Quarantine might be over for some people, but you never really know (ask China, they’ll tell ya).
What we can do is stay woke, and staying woke means arming yourself with some Instagram captions for quarantine food:
- Believe it or not, lockdown is the perfect time to get fat.
- It’s all Zoom, gloom and Mushroom soup right now.
- 100 days in Quarantine: Worry less; eat more.
- This is the first time in history we can save the human race by simply staying indoors in front of a TV and eating our sorrows away.
- In this time of destruction, don’t forget to eat something for your nutrition.
I hope you guys got all the inspiration and ideas to help you craft your perfect Instagram caption.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Follow Richeelicious on: